[Ltrace-devel] Administration of ltrace project

Petr Machata pmachata at redhat.com
Fri Aug 31 11:51:22 UTC 2012

Hi there,

this is fourth attempt at contacting you over the past half a year or
so.  I'm therefore sending this to any and all addresses that I could
gather, that I think might belong to you.

You are the only person who has the administration rights to ltrace
project, and it's not helpful that you haven't been active on the list
lately--your last message is from October 2010.  (Though we had a brief
e-mail discussion as late as October 2011.)

Since then, we released 0.6.0 in January 2011, and many new features
came in since 0.6.0 as well.  I would like to see 0.7 later this year.
That's actually my biggest itch currently.  I can tag the tree now, but
there's nowhere to upload tarballs to (ltrace doesn't have file area or
FTP), and even if there were, chances are only a project administrator
could do it.

Correspondingly, I would like to ask you to include me in the list of
ltrace administrators.  I was consistently active on the list for over a
year now, and contributed several new major features in that time
period.  I believe I am fit for the job.

A separate problem is then announcing releases on freecode.org.

Thank you,
PM