[Ltrace-devel] ltrace v0.7.0-git: Session on a Freetz MIPSEL router box

"Jackie Yeh [葉龍泉]" jackieontravel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 08:44:15 UTC 2012

Hi Edgar,

Your patches works!
I have to apply patch 1~6, only 1~4 doesn't work.

One question for the patches:
For these patches I copy-and-paste, then save to a patch file, but most of them
doesn't work at all -- some characters are missing and some long line are cut.
So I actually patch them manually.
Do you have some better way to apply these patches?

Another question I'm not sure it's ltrace bug or my application's problem:
<quote>
_ZThn8_NK7QWidget6metricEN12QPaintDevice17PaintDeviceMetricE(0x603710, 8,
0x603710, 0callstack_push_symfunc: Error: call nesting too deep!
</quote>

Initially the MAX_CALLDEPTH is defined as 64, after I increase it to 256, the
"call nesting too deep" error keeps happened, then the application stops.

Thanks and regards,
Jackie