[Ltrace-devel] Missing mips->mipsel symlink from the ltrace-0.7.2 tarball

Petr Machata pmachata at redhat.com
Fri Aug 30 14:45:22 UTC 2013

Markos Chandras <hwoarang at gentoo.org> writes:

> /bin/sh: line 17: cd: mips: No such file or directory
>
> This is because the mips->mipsel symlink (in sysdeps/linux-gnu) does
> not exist in the tarball

We forgot to add that to EXTRA_DIST in sysdeps/linux-gnu/Makefile.am.
I added fix to 0.7 branch.  Can you test it, please?  Check out, do
./autogen.sh, then ./configure, then make dist, and try to use the
resulting tarball.  If it works, I'll publish this as 0.7.3, as there
are several fixes on that branch already.

Thanks,
PM