[Ltrace-devel] git branch w/ some missing includes

Petr Machata pmachata at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 00:15:24 UTC 2014

dann frazier <dannf at debian.org> writes:

>  I posted some patches yesterday that added some missing includes in the
> new aarch64 code (held for moderation since I wasn't yet sub'd). I've
> posted my git branch here if you'd prefer to merge from there:
>   https://github.com/dannf/ltrace

Sorry, I didn't notice your e-mail.  I kinda assumed the unread in my
ltrace folder were my convesation with Thierry about ppcle/ELFv2
backend.

Both patches look fine, I applied them on master.

I haven't had list admin privileges, but I've requested them now, so
hopefully I'll be able to address these issues directly next time.

Thanks,
PM