[Ltrace-devel] Getting prototypes from debug information

Dima Kogan lists at dima.secretsauce.net
Sat May 3 08:43:22 UTC 2014

Petr Machata <pmachata at redhat.com> writes:

> By the way, looking into dwarf_prototypes.c, I see a number of style
> points that will need addressing before this is accepted:

Hi. I patched the sources to take your style suggestions. I also rebased
to remove the temporary void*-printing fix:

 https://github.com/dkogan/ltrace/commit/fef6728

There's still some out-standing work remaining, but it's all not a part
of the core functionality, I think. So I propose the current patch
series for merging.

The main thing I'm looking at now is how to trace things like
__nanosleep(). Sounds good?

dima