[Ltrace-devel] Getting prototypes from debug information

Mark Wielaard mjw at redhat.com
Mon May 12 12:13:40 UTC 2014

On Sun, 2014-05-11 at 23:12 +0200, Petr Machata wrote:
> My mistake, I thought we have a Dwfl per process, but we have one per
> library.  Having it stored at process would perhaps fit better with the
> overall design of Dwfl, but I guess there's no bug as things stand now.

We do have one Dwfl per process for the unwinder support. It is in
struct process and setup once for each leader in proc_add_library if it
doesn't exist yet and if it already exists then proc_add_library will
just add the new Elf to the Dwfl. As far as I understand the new code
this Dwfl is then set as the dwfl of struct library too.

Cheers,

Mark