[Ltrace-devel] Moving away from the limelight

Thierry Fauck@linux.vnet.ibm.com thierry at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Mar 11 09:03:33 UTC 2015

Petr,

Thanks for your excellent work in this area.
Personnaly I learnt a lot from you and I appreciated you being so
responsive.
On my side I still have to debug some parts on ppc64le but time is
missing...
Anyway, I hope we'll still be able to pursue that work making the ltrace
tool even better.
Good luck Jeff working with us.
And good luck Petr with your new oportunities.

Best regards
Thierry

Thierry Fauck @ linux.vnet.ibm