[meetbot-devel] Continuing MeetBot development

Alan Bell alan.bell at theopenlearningcentre.com
Sat Feb 26 07:55:46 UTC 2011

Hi,
I did a bit of an extension to meetbot to add voting, moin wiki output
and some other bits I needed for some Ubuntu channels, I ended up
popping the code up on Launchpad because I thought I would be adding
more stuff specific to Ubuntu than I ended up doing.
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-bots/ubuntu-bots/meetingology

I would love some help contributing back the changes polishing my crappy
code and getting the test suites running (I managed to break them before
I figured out how they worked)

Alan.