[meetbot-devel] Wiki Posting - Picking from where I left it

Alan Bell alan.bell at theopenlearningcentre.com
Sun May 29 18:51:06 UTC 2011

Hi David and all,

I did some work on a version of meetbot, I ended up kind of forking it
because I didn't think the changes would be generally useful and I was
teaching myself python as I went along so the code might be a bit of a
mess and I know I never understood the test framework so I think I broke
it and didn't get round to fixing it. The code is here
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-bots/ubuntu-bots/meetingology
The main added feature is voting, which a chair can set up optionally
with a list of authorised voters.
I am planning to tidy this up and contribute it back to Debian meetbot
at some point in the next few months, if someone wants to help that
would be great.

Alan.