[Metadistros-devel] Fw: the GNOPPIX project and the spanish GNOME live cd

juanje juanjesus.ojeda@hispalinux.es
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 23:26:34 +0100

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 17:27:06 +0200
From: Sven Herzberg <herzi@abi02.de>
To: juanjesus.ojeda@hispalinux.es
Subject: the GNOPPIX project and the spanish GNOME live cd

Hi,

  you might have realized that we have made a new release of the GNOPPIX
live cd. After lots of searching in the internet i found your GNOME live
cd project.

  As we're currently promoting gnoppix very well (we've had more than
2000 downloads last month) I want to ask you whether we should merge our
activities to work together on "the one and only GNOME live CD".

  I already contacted the Morphix people because they've got some neat
tools (installer/partitioner) that are gtk2 based. So the development of
these tools will be a cross-project project (*g*).

  What do you think about this?

Regards,
  Sven

--=20