Minicom and scripting

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:47:48 UTC 2011

Adam,
I played a little with runscript, but couldn't achive what I wanted.
On the other hand, I'm a total beginner with runscript as well..
However, what are the other options to make a script, which reads
commands from a file one line after another, logs into a network
device over a console connection(RS-232) each time and executes those
commands wile sleeping 1s after each line? Is C-Kermit up to this
task?

regards,
martin