[Multiarch-devel] IP CCTV/offer

Elaine elaine.mo at leadipc.com
Sat Jun 1 06:29:33 UTC 2013

Dear Manager,

Good to hear that you are in the market for IP cameras!
It`s Elaine from well-established manufacturer of video surveillance, having partners over 30 countries.

We provide good quality products as Vivotek/Dahua/Brickcom/GRUNDING, with competitive price. Besides, our products are all integrated with Milestone/ NUUO/ exacq/ QNAP/ Luxriot, etc.

Should you have any interest, pls don`t hesitate to email me.
Live demo and good offer will be sent for your evaluation!

Ths&br,

Elaine/Account Manager

If you would like to receive our newsletters to get more idea of our products, please click here to subscribe;
Don't want to receive these newsletters anymore? unsubscribe