[Net-ssleay-devel] Net::SSLeay::X509_get_subjectAltNames and signin.ebay.de

Achim Grolms achim at grolmsnet.de
Sat Jun 16 11:52:05 UTC 2007

On Saturday 16 June 2007 05:00, you wrote:

> > I've choosed signin.ebay.de:443 because Firefox-browser shows

> I guess its possible that the certifiacte has no subjectAltNames?

Unsure. Why do you think is has not?
I can see subjectAltNames when pointing Firefox to that URL.
(I've made a screenshot of my firefox, see
<http://www.grolmsnet.de/ssleay/firefox_shows_cert.png>)

But signin.ebay.de:443 is public reachable, me question is:
Can you help me and check if my assumption "Test of
subjectAltNames should work with signin.ebay.de:443"
ist correct? Just to have a base for further discussions?

Thanky you,
Achim