[Netconf-devel] interapplet

Thomas Hood jdthood@aglu.demon.nl
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:27:21 +0200

Hi.  Someone just pointed out interapplet to me.  Looks interesting,

    http://grahame.angrygoats.net/interapplet.shtml

especially because you appear to have written an /e/n/i parser in
Python.  Unfortunately I can't install it yet because I don't have one
of its dependencies (python2.4-gamin, which isn't in Debian).

Note that as of ifupdown 0.6.5 the ifstate file is at
/etc/network/run/ifstate.

Please subscribe to the netconf-admin mailing list at alioth!: