[Netconf-devel] Please test my /e/n/i parser

martin f krafft madduck@debian.org
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 18:17:37 +0200

--BOKacYhQ+x31HxR3

also sprach Thomas Hood <jdthood@aglu.demon.nl> [2005.04.19.1850 +0200]:
> Development is much easier in Python.  Translating the program to
> C++ later should be a fairly straightforward task.

Fair enough. So far it worked for all of my systems. Don't have my
laptop here which undoubtedly has the most complex setup possible.
:). I will try tonight or tomorrow.

--=20
`. `'`
=20