[Netconf-devel] guessnet has an /e/n/i parser in C++

martin f krafft madduck@debian.org
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 18:50:25 +0200

--6TrnltStXW4iwmi0

also sprach Thomas Hood <jdthood@aglu.demon.nl> [2005.04.19.1923 +0200]:
> While we are on the topic of /e/n/i parsers, note that guessnet
> includes a parser written in C++.  It parses the stuff relevant to
> guessnet, of course.  Here are its regexps (from
> src/IfaceParser.cc):

Rather than using regexps, I would be much in favour of using aa
proper external parser library. yacc/bison are very C, so we have to
converge on one to use for C++. There are nice ones out there,
I just don't have references handy. I can look it up if you want me
to.

--=20
`. `'`
=20
=20
"i like .net for the same reason i like gentoo. it keeps all the
 people with no clue from writing c code, which is much harder for me
 to identify and eliminate from my systems. in the same way that
 gentoo gives those people a place to be that isn't in debian"
                                                  -- andrew suffield

--6TrnltStXW4iwmi0

--6TrnltStXW4iwmi0--