[Netconf-devel] Please test my /e/n/i parser

Grahame Bowland grahame@angrygoats.net
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 02:11:23 +0800

On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 06:17:37PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Thomas Hood <jdthood@aglu.demon.nl> [2005.04.19.1850 +0200]:
> > Development is much easier in Python.  Translating the program to
> > C++ later should be a fairly straightforward task.
>
> Fair enough. So far it worked for all of my systems. Don't have my
> laptop here which undoubtedly has the most complex setup possible.
> :). I will try tonight or tomorrow.

Is a BNF or simlar spec availabe for what an /etc/network/interfaces
file should look like? It'd be helpful if a formal spec existed.

For example, it's hard to tell from interfaces(5) which characters are
valid in an interface or mapping name...