[Netconf-devel] ajt says that nobody offered ifupdown co-maintainership

Marc Haber mh+netconf-devel@zugschlus.de
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 08:35:09 +0100

Hi,

in the DPL-Debate, ajt has said that the people NMUing ifupdown have
made it clear that they do not intend to co-maintain the package. I
cannot believe that to be true.

May I ask who has been in contact with ajt, explicitly offering
co-maintainership?

If it is true that we didn't offer it clearly in the past, we should
do so _immediately_.

Greetings
Marc