ideas for a logo?

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Thu Jun 7 14:18:53 UTC 2007

I know we're far from the release of something that could be
a product, but looking at the debconf submission system, I found
myself staring at the "icon" field and thinking: hey, but we could
get a logo already, the earlier the better. Credible, recent
statistical studies have shown that 99.87% of all projects are more
successful if they have a logo (and marketing) before there is
anything to represent or market.

So therefore, this is a call for ideas, or finished designs,
depending on how far up the creative scale you are. I'm at 0.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

infinite loop: see 'loop, infinite'.
loop, infinite: see 'infinite loop'.