netconf bof: intro to the code

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Thu Jun 21 12:26:14 UTC 2007

Hi all,

as many of you know, I've started on netconf and it's time for
others to join the hackfest to get this thing into shape in time for
lenny.

I am thus hosting a BoF tomorrow, Friday, at 17:30 in the upper BoF
room:

  https://penta.debconf.org/visitor/dc7/event/208

The idea is that I'll provide a walkthrough to the code and explain
the design decisions I made. That should make it easier for you to
start hacking without having to spend too long trying to understand
my well-undocumented code.

Hope to see many people there. :)

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>