starting netconf development

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Tue May 29 15:50:25 UTC 2007

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck at debian.org> [2007.05.08.1758 +0200]:
> I shall be posting this document to the netconf-devel mailing list
> [2] sometime soon and am looking for comments (and answers and
> helpers). The purpose of this message is to get interested people to

Haha, real life took over. Anyway, here is what I had at the point:

  http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/netconf/netconf/trunk/doc/design.txt?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

if you want to work on it:

  svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/netconf/netconf/trunk/doc

or anonymously:

  svn://svn.debian.org/netconf/netconf/trunk/doc

Comments welcome. More to come.

 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

"was aus liebe getan wird,
 geschieht immer jenseits von gut und böse."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche