starting netconf development

martin f krafft madduck at
Tue May 29 15:50:25 UTC 2007

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck at> [2007.05.08.1758 +0200]:
> I shall be posting this document to the netconf-devel mailing list
> [2] sometime soon and am looking for comments (and answers and
> helpers). The purpose of this message is to get interested people to

Haha, real life took over. Anyway, here is what I had at the point:

if you want to work on it:

or anonymously:

Comments welcome. More to come.

 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at>
`. `'` -
"was aus liebe getan wird,
 geschieht immer jenseits von gut und böse."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche