NDL

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Wed May 30 15:25:25 UTC 2007

also sprach Thomas Hood <jdthood at gmail.com> [2007.05.30.1706 +0200]:
> Correct, but I thought it might be a good lead for someone
> designing a configuration language.

Are we looking for a language, actually? If something as complex as
postfix can get by with name/value pairs, couldn't netconf do just
that? ifupdown more or less does it that way too. Do we need
anything special? Must it be NP-complete? :)

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

"ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,
 or what's a heaven for?"
                                                    -- robert browning