xml-rpc?

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Mon Oct 22 06:54:06 UTC 2007

also sprach Thomas Hood <jdthood at gmail.com> [2007.10.19.1741 +0200]:
> Upstart will maintain its own socket (probably with the same
> name), the only difference is when you connect to it, you talk
> D-BUS rather than talking a custom IPC protocol.

xml-rpc isn't really custom, but I suppose this is something
I should look into. Or anyone else, if you find the time. Thanks,
Thomas.

(PS: waiting anviously until January when I can hack again)

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

"the worst part of being old is remembering when you was young."
                                -- alvin straight (the straight story)