ideas for a logo?

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Wed Sep 12 13:06:43 UTC 2007

also sprach Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois at enst-bretagne.fr> [2007.09.12.1337 +0200]:
> Attached are SVG sources for a logo and an icon, both are courtesy
> Aurore D., which placed both under the GPL (she didn't specify the
> version, just pick one). I'll proxy any comment, suggestion,
> request to her.

Here are the bitmaps for your viewing pleasure:

  http://scratch.madduck.net/__tmp__netconf_connector.png
  http://scratch.madduck.net/__tmp__netconf_monochrome.png

These are very nice. I kind of like the second one (monochrome)
most, and if only it does not look like all the other programme
icons of the past few months, you know, the Vista/Ubuntu eyecandy
stuff. But the globe with wrench also looks quite spiffy.

Also, the monochrome one renders fine in browsers, while the
wrench/connector drawing would need to be bitmapped. Maybe another
point...

Thanks, Aurore!

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

seminars, n.:
  from "semi" and "arse", hence, any half-assed discussion.