[Netpbm-devel] flex internal error compiling on arm

AJ ONeal coolaj86 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 23:38:08 UTC 2010

I was wrestling with the OpenEmbedded package for a while, but gave up and
tried to compile natively on arm using the netpbm svn.

I'm getting stuck here:

cc -c -I.  -Iimportinc -Iimportinc/netpbm
-I/home/root/netpbm-advanced/advanced/converter/pbm  -DNDEBUG  -O3
-ffast-math  -pedantic -fno-common -Wall -Wno-uninitialized
-Wmissing-declarations -Wimplicit -Wwrite-strings -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wundef -Wno-unknown-pragmas   -o ybmtopbm.o ybmtopbm.c
cc -o ybmtopbm ybmtopbm.o -lm
/home/root/netpbm-advanced/advanced/lib/libnetpbm.so
flex -t thinkjettopbm.l >thinkjettopbm.c1
flex: fatal internal error, exec failed
make[2]: *** [thinkjettopbm.c1] Error 141
make[2]: *** Deleting file `thinkjettopbm.c1'

Any ideas?

I'd be just as happy to configure it to not compile thinkjet at all, but I
don't know how to do that.

What I need is to get from rgb656 to png.
I wrote my own program to get from rgb565 to ppm, so if I can just get from
ppm to png that woud be great.

AJ ONeal