[Neurodebian-devel] OpenSesame experiment builder

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Thu Feb 3 16:22:19 UTC 2011

Hi Hans,

I just ran across your really nice and informative page:
Software for visual psychophysics
http://www.lrz.de/~Hans_Strasburger/psy_soft.html

and saw that OpenSesame is not listed:
http://www.cogsci.nl/software/opensesame
also PsychoPy could be already considered to be an Application in
addition to the Library (its Builder is constantly improving) ;)

Also you might like to list either (or both):

NeuroDebian -- our ultimate platform for Neuro* research:
http://neuro.debian.net -- PyEPL, PsychoPy, PTB, etc out of the box

Debian Science Psychophysics tasks page:
http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/psychophysics

With best regards,
Yaroslav