[Neurodebian-devel] Packaging of anatomist

Denis Rivière denis.riviere at cea.fr
Tue Feb 8 10:46:45 UTC 2011

Hi Michael,

I guess you have installed the package libsigc++-2.0-dev ?
Which system are you building on ? It works well on Ubuntu...
Anyway the  Sigc++2_INCLUDE_DIR variable should contain 2 paths, for me
on Ubuntu 10.04, I have:
/usr/include/sigc++-2.0;/usr/lib/sigc++-2.0/include
Maybe it is the cause of the problem.
The Sigc++2_LIBRARIES variable contains /usr/lib/libsigc-2.0.so
If it is not found automatically for you, I guess the installation is a
bit different.
The /usr/include/sigc++-2.0 repository conains the sigc++ sub-directory,
which in turn contains sigc++.h etc.
The /usr/lib/sigc++-2.0/include directory contains only sigc++config.h

Hope it helps

Denis