[Neurodebian-devel] Debian packages for Stimfit

Yaroslav Halchenko yoh at dartmouth.edu
Mon Jan 24 03:18:35 UTC 2011

Hi Christoph,

Kids are asleep, had a chance to look at stimfit -- thanks for taking
care about wx2.8 compatibility ("wxWidgets/wxPython 2.8 won’t work."
should be adjusted on
http://www.stimfit.org/doc/sphinx/linux_install_guide/requirement.html)
and preparing a nice documentation/walk-through.

ok -- so much of a useless feedback -- will let you first reply with
your further plans in regards of packaging ;-)

Cheers

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences