[Neurodebian-devel] Debian packages for Stimfit

Christoph Schmidt-Hieber c.schmidt-hieber at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jan 25 17:13:25 UTC 2011

Dear Yaroslav,

thanks for your input. I won't be able to start working on this before this or maybe even next weekend - there's quite a lot to do.

Moving the discussion to neurodebian-devel is a good idea. That way we would spare Jose's mailbox as well.

Let me know if you want access to the hg repository.

Best,
Christoph