[Neurodebian-devel] poster copy request

Yaroslav Halchenko yoh at dartmouth.edu
Fri Jan 28 02:50:35 UTC 2011

Thanks a lot!

I have got a RealDaq.rar archive of sources but those seems to
miss pieces, e.g. SpikeViewer... do you have plans make all of the
mentioned in the poster components available under some FOSS license?

Have you seen other interesting Linux-based RT electrophysiology
acquisition/analysis projects at SfN10?

Would you be interested in joining a discussion on this topic?

It was our impression from SfN10, that there exist various very
interesting but disjoint efforts which might  benefit greatly if forces
get joined or at least centralized to some degree.  On our hand we
could help making Debian (and thus its derivatives such as ubuntu)
convenient out-of-the-box for such kind of research.

Hope to hear from you,

Cheers,
Yarik