[Neurodebian-devel] Code Ready to Commit

'Yaroslav Halchenko' yoh at dartmouth.edu
Fri Jan 28 02:56:47 UTC 2011

Hi Mehmet,

Happy New Year to you too!  Snow came and left... then came back again
along with the cold weather -- so hopefully it will last now ;)

On Thu, 06 Jan 2011, Mehmet Kocaturk wrote:
> I could finally complete the changes/additions you suggested:
great! I will have a look

> to deal with it but I suppose it will be better for me to stay at
> application development side since the process of gaining the ability to
> resolve these issues will require a very significant effort of mine.
Sure!  I hope to keep going forward in the necessary direction to get
everything ready to build your tool on a (nearly)pristine Debian system.
It just might take me a bit due to other projects/duties ;-)  But I will
keep you updated

> Please let me know without any hesitation when/if a change is required in
> the software or repository.
ok ;)

Best regards,
Yarik

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences