[Neurodebian-devel] poster copy request

Yaroslav Halchenko yoh at dartmouth.edu
Fri Jan 28 02:56:53 UTC 2011

Hi Mehmet,

Enjoy California, pass my greetings if you run into any of our friends
or users of NeuroDebian.  Please watch out for interesting FOSS
solutions in your field ;)

Hope to hear from you upon your return back home

Cheers,
Yarik

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences