[Neurodebian-devel] RE : RE : Packaging of anatomist (was: Latest and greatest in visualization of MRI data?)

RIVIERE Denis denis.riviere at cea.fr
Sun Jan 30 01:51:07 UTC 2011

OK, but the current stable branches do not compile with cmake, so you would have to work with the trunk branch, which is not released yet. Apart from that, it's not a big issue, the trunk branch is working and by the time the packaging infrastructure is ready, I guess we will stabilize the trunk into a new stable branch.
For the VTK plugin again, it needs VTK 5.4, I hope support for 5.6 will come but I don't manage all the chain. However 5.2 will never work, and the current Ubuntu 10.04 LTS only ships 5.2. So, OK: drop it for now.

When you get things compiled, you will see that the build (or install) tree contains things already organized like in a standard linux distribution (bin/, lib/, share/ directories), except for the python/ dir which should move to to the python site-package equivalent on Ubuntu.

Denis