[Neurodebian-devel] NeuroDebian -- wanna help?

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:22:22 UTC 2011

On 29 November 2011 08:55, Yaroslav Halchenko <debian at onerussian.com> wrote:
>> mirror.aarnet.edu.au. I didn't realise you were after mirrors.
> well -- we don't yet have a 'pin' that far on our world map ;)

Ah, so it's about world domination.

Does neuro.debian.net have an rsync address that mirror.aarnet.edu.au can use?

In theory you could put a pin in Brisbane, I do mirror a lot of
neuro.debian.net but use debmirror to do it (script below)

---

#! /bin/sh

arch=amd64
dist1=maverick
dist2=natty
dist3=oneiric
dest=/export_mirror

# debmirror options
opts="--ignore-release-gpg --ignore-missing-release
--ignore-small-errors --passive --nosource"

host=neuro.debian.net
root=debian
echo "------------------ mirror for $dist from $host ------------------"
debmirror $opts --progress \