[Neurodebian-devel] [support at mentors.debian.net: psignifit uploaded to mentors.debian.net]

Hänel Nikolaus Valentin valentin.haenel at epfl.ch
Sun May 13 16:03:59 UTC 2012

Hello again.

* Hänel Nikolaus Valentin <valentin.haenel at epfl.ch> [2012-05-09]:
> * Yaroslav Halchenko <debian at onerussian.com> [2012-05-09]:
> > GREAT!  next one would be someone to look at it and provide you with
> > feedback or just upload the damn thing ;)  depending on availability of
> > me or Michael (or anyone else interested to give it a review) time might
> > vary... I can't promise anything within next 2 days, may be weekend
>
> Ok. Michael is looking at it now. He has some segafults... :( very
> strange.

Since I have run out of time to work on this, I would really, really
appreciate if you could repost the segafult reports in response to this
list, so that I have an archive of what happend and can resume my work
when I find some more time. By segfault reports I mean anything that
might be relevant, programs and command line arguments used for
building, core dumps, valgrind output etc..

Thanks very much in advance!!

V-