[Neurodebian-devel] [psignifit-devel] [ftpmaster at debian.org: psignifit_3.0~beta.20120503.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED]

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Wed May 23 13:53:52 UTC 2012

On Wed, 23 May 2012, Hänel Nikolaus Valentin wrote:
> > but even without those meta packages there seemed were above 30
> > installations, not sure if you would consider that number significant of cause ;)

> > BTW -- Michael has already listed psignifit3 in the task pages ;-)

> Do you know when he will be back from Holiday? He is the psignifit
> maintainer, so he should get a word in this too.

I guess some time by the end of this month ;)

But you are in Europe as well so you might be lucky to reach him over
old-fashion mobile phone network.  I bet he would be eager to discuss
this significant matter of how **you** would call **your** project
;)

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences