[Neurodebian-devel] How can Blends techniques be adapted to NeuroDebian

Michael Hanke mih at debian.org
Sun Sep 23 18:35:23 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 08:58:23AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 09:59:53PM +0200, Michael Hanke wrote:
> > Fair enough. Let see how we can proceed. I guess we would all be happy
> > if NeuroDebian starts using as much blends framework (code) as possible.

<out of context snip, because it was so nice ;-)>

> Damn, NeuroDebian people do actually have mind reading abilities! ;-)

Moving this effort forward I started restructuring the website and its
generating code so it could eventually become useful for other blends
too.

Part of the deal was that NeuroDebian would become a full blend, instead
of a blend or blends ;-) What I can't figure out is what actually needs
to be done to _start_ a blend. What is required to make all the magic
scripts and sentinels that already exist right now pick up a new blend
and start generating information?

Do I just create a repo like the one for debian-med, push it to some
VCS, and drop an email here? Does the repo have to be SVN?

Thanks,

Michael

--
Michael Hanke