[Neurodebian-devel] ANTS

Gert Wollny gw.fossdev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 13:39:36 UTC 2014

On 03/03/14 13:43, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> On Mon, 03 Mar 2014, Gert Wollny wrote:
>> BTW: The ANTs test data now has a license:
>> http://slicer.kitware.com/midas3/folder/741 (see Info)
>
> what is the CC3 license?
>
> Even if I would assume that it is Creative Commons, then it should have
> been at least CC-BY license... but how could I know?
The link on the info tab points to CC-BY.

> Anyways, all those are not appropriate for datasets (as I stated previously)... may
> be they wanted to say it is CC0? but that one has only v.1.0.

Well, I don't know, before your post in the other thread my intuition
would also
have led me to use the CC-BY license. I think the guy (Hans?) who added
the license info
did not really read that thread, although he seemed to be in the CC.

You could voice your concerns in the according issue on github:
https://github.com/stnava/ANTs/issues/72

best
Gert