[Neurodebian-devel] Fwd: openwalnut uploaded to mentors.debian.net

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Fri Mar 21 14:39:39 UTC 2014

cool -- welcome back ;-)

I will have a look shortly but where could I find your GPG key?

openwalnut/1.4.0~rc1+hg40c59f596fe2-1$ gpg --recv-key 0x7489D17D
gpg: requesting key 7489D17D from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
gpgkeys: key 7489D17D not found on keyserver
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

note that you were not "removed from Debian" but rather just removed
from Debian testing:   here you can see the summary of your presence

http://neuro.debian.net/pkgs/openwalnut-qt4.html

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Ph.D.
http://neuro.debian.net http://www.pymvpa.org http://www.fail2ban.org