[Neurodebian-devel] FSL on Debian stretch (testing)

Matthias Heil matthias.heil at mailbox.tu-dresden.de
Fri Nov 27 12:14:53 UTC 2015

Dear developers,

i've browsed through the mailing lists archives and didn't find
messages about some dependency problems, so I just leave a note for
you.

I upgraded my Debian jessie to stretch, to be back on testing.
Therefore also  libstdc++6  and libstdc++6:i386  are installed (as
upgrade from libstdc++5) which collide with the fslview package and
therefore these 5 are not installable:

fsl-5.0-complete
fsl-5.0-core
fsl-complete
fsl-core
fslview

I hope this is only a transitional problem.

No answer needed, just (a "bug report") for your information. (Please
answer also directly to me, if further information is needed. I'm not
on the list :)

Thanks the great work!
Matthias