[Neurodebian-devel] problem in installing fslview

Mehdi Behroozi Mehdi.Behroozi at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Sep 8 12:27:08 UTC 2017

Dear NeuroDebian developer
Today I upgraded my Linux from Debain Stretch 9.0 to Debian Stretch 9.1.
I tried to install fslview, but I got following error:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  fslview : Depends: libvtk5.8 but it is not installable
            Depends: libvtk5.8-qt4 but it is not installable

I also tried $apt-get install libvtk5.8, nut I got this error:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package libvtk5.8 is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
   libvtk6.3 libvtk5.8v5 libvtk6.3:i386

E: Package 'libvtk5.8' has no installation candidate

I have no idea how I can solve the problem.

Could you please help me to solve the problem?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Cheers,
Mehdi Behroozi

--