[Neurodebian-upstream] [Nipy-devel] Standard dataset

Steve Pieper pieper at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 21 20:52:42 UTC 2010

I think you'll find that many (perhaps not all) of the sites I linked
would be willing to have their data included in your packages.  Let me
know if I can help facilitate.  The exception might be the oasis data,
which is a pretty big anyway (maybe a terabyte?) and wouldn't be the
sort of thing you'd want as a debian package.

-Steve