[Neurodebian-upstream] newbie

Michael Hanke michael.hanke at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 18:42:50 UTC 2010

Hi Samuel,

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 05:11:09PM +0200, Samuel GARCIA wrote:
> Do you think this list is the good place for inter project discussion ?

Yes, the purpose of this list is precisely that.

> Or is it better to have discussion in nibabel list ?

On the other hand, if we are talking about a Python-specific project,
the nipy-devel list (where nibabel-related topics are discussed) is
probably more appropriate, because it will reach more python developers.

On a related topic:

  http://neuro.debian.net/pkgs/openelectrophy.html

I started this effort a while ago, but haven't been able to finish it so
far. Since you mentioned that the project has been split, I'd be glad to
hear your opinion on whether you believe that any of the two new projects
is ready for inclusion into Debian.

Thanks in advance,

Michael

--