[Neurodebian-upstream] newbie

Yury V. Zaytsev yury.zaytsev at bcf.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Sep 23 08:44:25 UTC 2010

Hi!

On Thu, 2010-09-23 at 10:35 +0200, Samuel GARCIA wrote:

> - pyssdh: forget it is old stuff

Yup, this has to be removed from the archive.

> - Licence Cecill : I don't known what to say. I am not an expert at all.

Well, it's simple. Check this:

http://www.debian.org/legal/licenses/

Cecill is not on the list, so the package has only potential to get into
non-free. On the other hand, it's

1) Better then nothing

2) The I/O and nomenclature core (NEO) is under Revised BSD, so at least
this has the potential to enter main

3) For you as a copyright holder it might be an option to dual-licence
under CeCill / BSD, but this has to be figured with the authorities

--
Dipl. Phys. Yury V. Zaytsev

Bernstein Center Freiburg
http://www.bcf.uni-freiburg.de