[Neurodebian-upstream] newbie

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Thu Sep 23 13:37:02 UTC 2010

> here they say in french that CeCill-B is near BSD:
yes -- and we are near the sun -- everything is relative and a single
clause could make you close but also very far ;)

> http://www.cecill.info/
> What have I too do for OE ? CeCill-B or CeCill-C ?
as far as we concern -- both would be fine for us atm, -C is somewhat
cleaner in terms of DFSG-compliance though... (Un)fortunately IANAL to
give more grounded reasoning on which one you should follow for your
needs.

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]