[Neurodebian-users] real-time EEG viewer

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Wed Jan 4 22:29:03 UTC 2012

real-time EEG... so do you mean that software must interface with
acquisition hardware?  then I don't think we have any (I could well be
corrected) besides a generic good old xoscope which interfaces
acquisition cards through comedi.

We do have sigviewer and stimfit, also there is aghermann coming

probably closer to what you are looking for would be

http://relacs.sourceforge.net/
and
http://www.rtxi.org/

which we haven't yet packaged

or where you looking for something particular? ;)