[Neurodebian-users] real-time EEG viewer

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Thu Jan 5 16:03:08 UTC 2012

Thank you Tiziano -- it looks quite neat (CC-ing Zbyszek who was shy not
to mention his project before, probably because it is not in Python ;) )

Zbyszek, howdy!

svarog looks like a really nice project -- thank you,

and you have some preliminary (and already quite evolved) Debian
packaging done.  What about finalizing it and shipping into Debian
mainline?  are there any show stoppers? (e.g. licensing or
incompatibility with openjdk)

NB
 * git:// access to the repository seems to be down:

 $> git clone git://escher.fuw.edu.pl/git/svarog
    Cloning into svarog...
    fatal: unable to connect to escher.fuw.edu.pl:
    escher.fuw.edu.pl[0: 193.0.82.249]: errno=Connection timed out

  it did clone fine over http

 * there is no tag for 0.5.0 release, only corresponding Debian
   releases tags:

    $> git tag
    debian-0.5.0
    debian-0.5.0.1
    debian-0.5.0.2
    v0.46+maven

Thank you in advance for getting back to us