[Neurodebian-users] FSLView and mricron for Ubuntu 11.10

Sarah Lee sarahhhlee at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 17:24:15 UTC 2012

Dear List,

Recently I have come across two software installtion problems on Ubuntu
11.10 and have a couple of email exchanges with Michael Hanke. Here
come one solution given by Michael for anyone who also came across the same
problem on FSLView as well as an existing problem on mricron - any input
will be welcomed.

Regards,
Sarah

1. FSLView

http://neuro.debian.net/blog/2011/2011-12-12_schroot_fslview.html

2. Mricron

I installed mricron from the command line using neurodebian. When I opened
the mricron and tried to use the ROI drawing tool, the software didn't
"catch" the mouse movement and the following error message was display on
the console window after I closed the application.

[CRITICAL] os_pager_hide: assertion `OS_IS_PAGER (pager)' failed
(mricron:23102): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_widget_hide: assertion
`GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed
[CRITICAL] os_pager_set_parent: assertion `OS_IS_PAGER (pager)' failed
(mricron:23102): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_widget_get_toplevel: assertion
`GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed