[Neurodebian-users] Problems installing Condor on Ubuntu 10.04

D D dfirmnaip at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 16:07:28 UTC 2013

Michael,

Thanks for your response.

I tried downloading the Debian squeeze (stable) version from the condor website, and added to the debian source.list.

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install condor

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  condor: Depends: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8m-1) but 0.9.8k-7ubuntu8.13 is to be installed
E: Broken packages

So, there still seems to be a mismatch, no? Right, we would rather hold off on upgrading the operating system. So,we would rather use an alternative route, if possible.

Thanks,

D. Michael