[newmaint-site] Clearing data for a data source / contribution type

Marco Bardelli bardelli.marco at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 01:07:56 UTC 2014

Hi list,
Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org> writes:

> Hello,
>
> given that right now there is no way to entirely remove contribution
> data for a user when posting a new submission, it would be convenient
> for people setting up a new data source to be able to clear all data and
> start from scratch, so that they are free to do some trial and error
> getting used to how things work.
>
> The idea would be to add a "Delete all data for this source" button to
> https://contributors.debian.org/source/debconf%20subtitle%20team/update/
> and also one for each contribution type at the bottom (next to
> Edit/Delete links).
>
> Any takers?
I propose this patch:
 http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/safanaj-guest/dc.git;a=commitdiff;h=ad44f44606a6a9cbc2bf01277770b5686c397733
i left commented out some "excessive stuff" in get_context_data that
enumerate contributions during confirmation step.

Still missing unit tests, i need some overview to figure out me
"inspired such as" Enrico and start something like test_common.py also in
nm.debian.org, i'll try.

Also this fix a cut-and-paste typo.
 http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/safanaj-guest/dc.git;a=commitdiff;h=44e48b9f3bf6cd394d56907a2ea43355b8cf4607

> Ciao,